Author Topic: BlueStacks installation failed. Error 25001. Seem to have antivirus installed.  (Read 11291 times)

February 17, 2013, 06:15:21 AM

Dr. Furqan

• Administrator
  • Last Login:July 29, 2014, 07:18:09 PM
  • Your passion leads you to your wishes.
    • REAL3D.PK
I have spent 3-4 hours by the way on google, but couldn’t find the solution. Then I thought why don’t I find by myself. So here is the solution. Very simple.

• Download – BlueStacks_HD_AppPlayerPro_setup_0.7.8.829_REL.msi (102 MB)
  • Unpack with Universal Extractor (http://www.legroom.net/software/uniextract) by right clicking on the MSI and select UniExtract to Subdir
  • Go inside of the folder – BlueStacks_HD_AppPlayerPro_setup_0.7.8.829_REL
  • Download MSI reader InstEd (http://www.instedit.com/) Application
  • Open unpacked BlueStacks_HD_AppPlayerPro_setup_0.7.8.829_REL.msi (1.86 MB) in the InstEd application
  • From the left menu list, select InstallExecuteSequence, on the right side find ChechAV entry. You will find “$RuntimeComponent > 2″ replace 2 with 100. like this.. $RuntimeComponent > 100........ In this way you will also find some conditions, also do the same change if you are having issue about RAM, graphics card etc.
  • Save the file from the file menu
  • Close InstEd.
  • Now Run saved MSI, it will works like charm.
  • Add C:\Program Files\BlueStacks folder in the exclusion list of Bitdefender.
  • Enjoy and have fun. :)

I think version number [something like 0.7.8.829] doesn't matter. Whatever you can download, this process will work on that.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 07:00:56 PM by furqan »

February 16, 2014, 09:59:05 AMReply #1

Skaanda

• Last Login:February 20, 2014, 02:07:29 AM
Hi Furgan !

Almost one year after, a comment :-)

Got issue between Bitdefender Total Security & Bluestack, spent a lot of time to read forums to find a solution... yours is almost OK: I was able to install finally Bluestack (but got a W7 crash report during the install but app well installed to the end.... curious), got shortcuts on desktop, all files seems well copied in Program files but when I launch the app, it crashed....

I just used a different version of the the MSI file: BlueStacks_HD_AppPlayerPro_setup_REL.msi (145mo)

Any idea ?! I tried to run app as Administrator, restart the app etc. no effect...

+ is it possible to get link to download your version ?

Many thanks in advance for your help and great work anyway !

----- EDIT -----

One idea to start: would it be possible to provide a zip file including a copy of your Bluestack folder located in Program Files please ? Maybe some files are corrupted / missing...  Thanks !

« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 10:08:35 AM by Skaanda »

February 17, 2014, 09:16:33 AMReply #2

Dr. Furqan

• Administrator
  • Last Login:July 29, 2014, 07:18:09 PM
  • Your passion leads you to your wishes.
    • REAL3D.PK
Hello...

Have you visited my forum post? which is here..

http://blog.real3d.pk/2013/02/17/bluestacks-installation-failed-error-25001-you-seem-to-have-bitdefender-antivirus-installed-bluestacks-is-currently-not-complible-with-bitdefender-solved/

You need to read "husnainali9999" post... 3rd from down... may be it can help you...

Good luck.

February 20, 2014, 02:07:29 AMReply #3

Skaanda

• Last Login:February 20, 2014, 02:07:29 AM
Hi,

Thanks for link, I tried again but still have issues. Comment added...